How can I reset my username?

Contact our customer service at 866-644-7687 for assistance during normal business hours if you have forgotten or need to reset your username.

I forgot my password. What do I do?

From the login screen, select Forgot Password and follow the instructions. You can also contact our customer service at 866-644-7687 for assistance.

How do I change my mailing address, email address or phone number?

Log in to your account and go to the Account Information page where you can update your contact information.


Once my account is paid off, how long does it take to get the title?

If your account was paid off with certified funds, we'll release the lien on the title within 2 business days. If your account was paid off with non-certified funds, we'll release the lien on the title in approximately 10 business days.

Component ID : "accordionGridLayout-186683020"
Model : "stack"
Position : "left"
  • Paper titles – You may or may not have a state that provides a paper title to the lien holder. If your state provided us with a paper title, the notarized title with the lien released will be mailed to the address indicated at the time of payoff or the primary address on file.
  • Electronic titles – If your state holds an e-Title certificate, your lien will be released electronically. Your state may or may not notify you the lien was released electronically and may or may not mail you a title. Contact your state's titling office (DMV) for this state-specific information.
  • Lien statements or SIF – If your state only provides a secured lien statement to the lien holder, we'll send you a notarized lien release only.

If you receive a paper title or a lien release from us, take it to your state titling office (DMV) to ensure your state records the released lien status.

I changed my name and/or moved out of state, how do I update my title?

Title change requests can be sent to us by:

Please note that if the title is converting from an electronic title, then it may take 30 days or longer for the DMV to process the change. 


What type of insurance do I need while financing with RAC?

Comprehensive and collision coverage must be maintained on your vehicle.

What should I do if my vehicle has been deemed a total loss by my insurance company?

Borrowers are responsible for making their monthly payments until their accounts are paid in full. 

Component ID : "accordionGridLayout-20611416"
Model : "stack"
Position : "left"

Please contact our claims representatives at 866-447-8072 and provide your complete insurance claim information including the claim number, date of loss, adjustor name and contact information. You may also have your insurance adjustor contact us on your behalf.

What should I do with an insurance repair claim check made payable to both me and RAC?

Your vehicle will need to be repaired per the insurance estimate you received from your insurance company. You must endorse and mail the insurance check along with a copy of the estimate and contact information for both you and the repair facility. 

Component ID : "accordionGridLayout-371236946"
Model : "stack"
Position : "left"

All documents should be mailed to:

Regional Acceptance Corporation
Attn: Claims Department
1424 E Fire Tower Road
Greenville, NC 27858

Our claims team will review the information and forward the insurance check to the authorized repair facility once a statement of completed repairs has been received from the repair facility. Contact our claims representatives at 866-447-8072 for assistance.

What should I do if I have a GAP claim?

If your vehicle has been deemed a total loss, and guaranteed auto protection (GAP) was part of your original contract, contact our claims representatives at 866-447-8072 for assistance with filing your GAP claim.

Component ID : "accordionGridLayout-829888951"
Model : "stack"
Position : "left"

It's your responsibility to help the claims representative obtain all documents required by your GAP administrator. Please note that you remain responsible for regular monthly payments until your account balance is paid in full. Payments should continue to be made while you wait on any insurance settlement to keep your account out of a past due status.

How do I cancel my GAP coverage or vehicle service contract?

GAP coverage or vehicle service contracts are canceled by the administrator of the policy, the selling dealer. If the dealer is no longer in business, contact your GAP coverage or vehicle service contract provider at the number found on your policy documents. If you didn't have your policy provided to you at contract signing, please contact us at 877-722-7299.


Do you share my information? How do I opt out?

As an affiliate of Truist, we may share limited information within the Truist corporate family. You can find out more information by reading the Truist privacy notice. To limit sharing, call Truist at 888-800-3420.

What do I need to submit for the SCRA (Servicemembers Civil Relief Act) rate reduction?

Submit your written request for the SCRA benefit along with a copy of the official activation orders that include the length of time you're scheduled to serve at active-duty status. If the service member went to active duty status after the account contracted, it may be eligible per the SCRA.

Component ID : "accordionGridLayout-2002434742"
Model : "stack"
Position : "left"

Choose the method that's best for you:

  • Fax: To the attention of SCRA at 888-761-8685
  • Email: To the attention of SCRA at
  • Mail:
    Attention: SCRA
    1424 E. Fire Tower Road
    Greenville, NC 27858

Can I take my vehicle outside the US? What do I do if I need an approval letter?

Your account may be eligible for approved vehicle transport outside the contiguous US. Contact our customer service for details about the process and requirements at 866-644-7687, option 5, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, ET. Allow 7 to 10 business days to process the request.

How do I dispute a mark on my credit report?

To initiate a dispute, mail your dispute in writing to:

Regional Acceptance Corporation
Attention: CDV Analyst
1424 East Fire Tower Road
Greenville, NC 27858

Component ID : "accordionGridLayout-880189591"
Model : "stack"
Position : "left"

Alternatively, you may complete a CDV (Consumer Dispute Verification) form and submit it through the respective credit bureau. If you prefer, you may call the bureau to initiate a dispute. When submitting a dispute, please include your account number, name, address, telephone number and the specific information that's being disputed, an explanation for the basis of the dispute and provide any supporting documentation that substantiates the basis of the dispute.

Why did my account get sold to RAC?

Your account being sold to us is a common transaction in the industry. From time to time, institutions sell their assets. We welcome you, and look forward to servicing your auto account. All the terms and conditions of the Retail Installment Contract you signed remain the same.

What do I do if I mailed my payment to my previous lender?

Payments made to your previous lender will be forwarded to us. Payments will be backdated to the date the previous lender indicates it was received. 

Pay by phone with our 24/7 automated assistance