Account Questions

Component ID : "accordionGridLayout-366695848"
Model : "stack"
Position : "left"

How can I reset my username?

Call Regional Acceptance Customer Support at 866-644-7687 for assistance.

I forgot my password. What do I do?

From the login screen, select “forgot password,” or call Regional Acceptance Customer Support at 866-644-7687 for assistance.

How do I change my mailing address, email address or phone number?

You can update your account information from your profile page.

How do I enable Fingerprint Login/Touch ID/Face ID?

You can enable Fingerprint Login/Touch ID/Face ID at any time from your profile. Once activated, your username will automatically be saved. This option will allow you to access your account easily.

Statement Questions

Component ID : "accordionGridLayout-1872244949"
Model : "stack"
Position : "left"

Can I be notified via email when payments are due?

Yes, you can enroll in eStatements from the statement page accessible from your overview page.

Payment Questions

Component ID : "accordionGridLayout-1006079585"
Model : "stack"
Position : "left"

How can I make a payment?

There are many options for making your monthly payment. You can sign up for automatic payment plan to have your payment drafted each month; pay from the mobile app with your Debit/ATM card or checking account; or pay by phone at 877-722-7299.

Where can I find my payoff amount?

See your loan details on your overview page.

Where can I send my payoff amount?

Please use the appropriate delivery address for your chosen delivery method.

USPS Mailing Address:
Regional Acceptance Corporation
PO Box 580075
Charlotte, NC 28258-0075

Express (Overnight) Delivery Address:
Regional Acceptance Corporation
ATTN: Payoff Dept.
1424 East Fire Tower Road
Greenville, NC 27858

How can I set up an automatic draft for my payment?

You can enroll by completing the information in the auto pay section of the payments tab. Please continue to make your monthly payments until your automatic draft is set up and active.

How do I cancel or change my automatic draft?

Automatic drafts can be canceled by choosing the option to cancel in the manage automatic payments section of the payments tab. You can also cancel your automatic draft by providing your financial institution with written notification.

Are there penalties for paying off my account early?

No, there are no penalties for making payments early or paying off your account early.

Insurance Questions

Component ID : "accordionGridLayout-1946336329"
Model : "stack"
Position : "left"

What type of insurance do I need while financing with Regional Acceptance Corporation?

Comprehensive and collision coverage must be maintained on your vehicle.

What should I do if my vehicle has been deemed a total loss by my insurance company?

Borrowers are responsible for making their monthly payments until their loans are paid in full. Please contact a Regional Acceptance claims representative at 866-447-8072 and provide your complete insurance claim information including the claim number, date of loss, adjustor name and contact information. You may also have your insurance adjustor contact us on your behalf.

What should I do with an insurance repair claim check made payable to both me and Regional Acceptance Corporation?

Your vehicle will need to be repaired per the insurance estimate you received from your insurance company. You must endorse and mail the insurance check along with a copy of the estimate and contact information for both you and the repair facility. All documents should be mailed to: Regional Acceptance Corporation, Attn: Claims Department, 1424 E Fire Tower Road, Greenville, NC 27858. The claims team will review the information and forward the insurance check to the authorized repair facility once a statement of completed repairs has been received from the repair facility. Contact a Regional Acceptance claims representative at 866-447-8072 for assistance.

What should I do if I have a GAP claim?

If your vehicle has been deemed a total loss, and a GAP policy was part of your original contract, contact a Regional Acceptance claims representative at 866-447-8072 for assistance with filing your GAP claim. It is your responsibility to help the claims representative obtain all documents required by your GAP administrator. Please note that you remain responsible for regular monthly payments until your account balance is paid in full. Payments should continue to be made while you wait on any insurance settlement to keep your account out of a past due status.

How do I cancel my GAP or Warranty?

GAP or warranty products are canceled by the administrator of the policy, the selling dealer. If the dealer is no longer in business, contact your GAP or warranty provider at the number found on your policy documents. If you did not have your policy provided to you at contract signing, please contact Regional Acceptance at 877-722-7299. Note: Insurance cancellation/refund checks are applied to the principal balance only and are not applied as regular payments.

Miscellaneous Questions

Component ID : "accordionGridLayout-323625127"
Model : "stack"
Position : "left"

Can I make a payment at Truist bank since Regional Acceptance Corporation is an affiliate?

No. You can see payment options under the “Payment Questions” section.

Do you share my information? How do I opt out?

As an affiliate of Truist, Regional Acceptance Corporation may share limited information within the Truist corporate family. You can find out more information by reading Truist’s privacy notice. To opt out, call us at 888-800-3420 between the hours of 6 am and 9 pm ET, seven days a week.